PW Development professionals have over a decade of experience in assisting in developing industrial and economic projects across Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Together, we have helped clients secure financial resources, navigate state and federal regulatory issues, manage community relations and engagement, facility project management, and more.
Here are just a few of the professional services we have assisted with include:
- Development and management of overall project budgets, expenditures, objectives, and performance indicators.
- Drafting and presenting to respective boards, commissioners, and stakeholders.
- Assist in hosting informational meetings, managing inquiries related to industrial and economic development activities, and helping sustain positive community relations critical to successful projects.
- Assist and secure budget resources available through state and federal government programs or grants to develop economic development projects.
- Ensure all project deliverables are provided on-time and within budget.
- Manage community participation, planning efforts, business planning, and other project-related matters.
- Provide professional analysis and advice on issues related to respective projects and development.
- Initiate or conduct special studies and prepare reports with recommendations for appropriate actions. Develop short and long-range proposals, with alternatives, to enable clients and stakeholders to determine policy for achieving objectives within available resources.
- Assist with developing policies and procedures; direct and review the preparation of information materials; review established procedures, systems, and standards; and make recommendations on organization, staffing, staffing problems, or related management activities.